Sunday, November 25, 2007

Design underway!

I have been able to squeeze in some time to start a new bracelet. This one is going to be simple so that I can make the pattern available for download. The beads will mostly be added by hand after the motifs are completed. At least that is the idea I have in mind at the moment. I would like to experiment more with beading and this will give me the opportunity.

About scanning...unfortunately, I am not able to scan anything at the moment. I wanted to scan my progress of calligraphy, which by the way is highly addictive. There is nothing wrong with the scanner, but it is not compatible with the laptop I am using. I do hope to have the compatible connection in the coming days so that I can begin scanning the progress of both the bracelet and my calligraphy.

No comments: