Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What to Name it?


I spent some time on the new bracelet design tonight. I drew the center on paper before attempting to crochet it. I still managed to miscount the number of stitches. I will have to crochet it again...argh!! This center will have one more row before it is finished. All in all, I like it.
I still haven't decided if I will tat the band or crochet it. I guess I'll decide when the time comes.
I used a different technique of adding the beads to the filigree part. I like the technique, but I'm not sure if I like this particular effect. Still, the technique is great and the best part is that I don't have to thread the beads before hand.
To be cont...

2 comments:

teri dusenbury aka tatbit said...

I love the shell bead and the thread color, but the picture is too small for me to see better. Looking forward to seeing more....

Mindy said...

I've just completed the center Teri...any suggestions?

Mindy