Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bracelet Center Completed!

This had turned out just the way I imagined it would...go figure!
I haven't sprayed it yet. That will be after I have tatted the band. I hope to finish the bracelet over the weekend. Too bad it isn't for me :(

I love this color of thread. It has been discontinued. I bought it thread several years ago when a bobbin lacemakerr at our guild passed away and her supplies were sold to members of the guild for charity. I have a little bit left, so I use it sparingly.

I will be adding fresh water pearls to the band. I really am excited about this bracelet. I hope to make one for myself just like it someday...someday.

To be cont...

1 comment:

teri dusenbury aka tatbit said...

Very pretty, love the shell center bead (of course!) and when the water is added it will pull even tighter the crochet. I think not only should tatting be as tight as possible but I like my crochet that way too. I was unaware of the water trick thought. Thanks for the close-up view.

Why is it always the favorite thread that becomes the discontinued lot?